Saturday, August 8, 2009

Lady Loveliver - Gift of Hope - Liver Life Walk 2009


As a former Gift of Hope intern; I am excited to have been asked to be captain of Team Gift of Hope for this year’s Liver Live Walk at Montrose Harbor on October 17th.

Once again, I've decided to join thousands of participants in the Liver Life Walk just as I did for the past two years. Most of you are aware that I had a lifesaving liver transplant on November 1, 2006. This Walk for Life is how my family and I celebrate my transplant anniversary! In the past you've known us as Lady Loveliver's Gang =) (John, Chris, Sam, Ryan, Nikki, and me)

This walk supports the life saving and life changing work of the American Liver Foundation (ALF). With more than 30 million people in the United States suffering from liver disease it's more important than ever to help the ALF further their commitment to liver research, education, and advocacy.

That's why I'm asking for your support! It's quick and easy to make a donation to this cause or to join our team. Simply click the link below to visit our web-page where you can make an on-line donation. If you want to do even more- consider joining Team Gift of Hope!

On behalf of Lady Loveliver (me =) and Team Gift of Hope,and the millions of people living with liver disease, thanks for helping me as I "walk for fun...walk for life"!

Love,

Colette (AKA Lady Loveliver)

grateful liver recipient
Nothing is worth more than this day...

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://go.liverfoundation.org/site/TR/LiverLifeWalk2009/LiverLifeWalkSpring09?px=1025497&pg=personal&fr_id=1470&et=pMesFhHRSU-gcNOG81DjOA..&s_tafId=1569

Click here to view the team page for Team Gift of Hope
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://go.liverfoundation.org/site/TR/LiverLifeWalk2009/LiverLifeWalkSpring09?team_id=11050&pg=team&fr_id=1470&et=OU8vyM8sT4oDcC1V4c2b_w..&s_tafId=1569

Click here to view the company page for Gift of Hope Organ and Tissue Donor Network
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://go.liverfoundation.org/site/TR/LiverLifeWalk2009/LiverLifeWalkSpring09?company=Gift+of+Hope+Organ+and+Tissue+Donor+Network&pg=company&fr_id=1470&et=twDXez55hWQo6sLVKceO6A..&s_tafId=1569

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and I hope to see you all soon!

No comments: